PANDUIT is a global leader in wiring and communication products, delivering end-to-end solutions in support of demanding electrical and networking requirements. The PANDUIT solution is built on a foundation of quality and durability to ensure maximum reliability and performance. Continually focused on market needs, research and development enables PANDUIT to provide innovative products that meet today’s applications and environments. This provides leading-edge solutions that allow businesses to move forward with their strategic objectives.
Today, Panduit Electrical Group is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality electrical products including cable ties, wiring accessories, terminals, and identification products such as computer printable labels and portable labeling systems, wiring duct, heat shrink tubing, wire abrasion protection, and accessories. Panduit is committed to innovation and excellence. Panduit has continually lived up to that commitment with the help of superior people, the latest equipment and future-oriented management.
The Panduit PAT 4.0 Automatic Cable Tie Installation System allows manufactures to stay competitive by increasing output, reducing lead times and meeting customer exexpectations. The PAT 4.0 Cable Tie System addresses all of these challenges manufacturers face by introducing a series of next generation features and functionality to transform wire bundling and assembly.
The PAT 4.0 Cable Tie System drives productivity through industry leading cycle times that are 25% faster than other automatic cable tie systems, which provide maximum bundling productivity that is six times that of conventional manual cable tie installations. The user friend icon-based LCD touch screen simplifies user navigation and provides intuitive help screens to improve troubleshooting and minimize the learning curve for operators, which keeps your work force dynamic and productive. The lightweight Ergonomic Tool Head reduces operator fatigue and maximizes maneuverability while minimizing the risk of repetitive motion injury commonly associated with manual cable tie installation tools.
Panduit’s PAT 4.0 Cable Tie System can be configured for factory network communication, industrial control applications, and robotics integration through data interface and electronic interface.
- Tool heads for several bundle diameters allow a user to apply cable ties to a maximum bundle diameter of 0.82”, 1.31”, 1.94”, and 2.75”, in three tensile strengths for application flexibility and versatility.
- Ergonomic, lightweight tool head reduces operator fatigue and repetitive motion injuries to increase productivity.
- Continuously molded cable ties in reels containing up to 5,000 ties-per-reel provide continuous feeding and quick reel changes to reduce downtime and maximize efficiency.
- The user friendly LCD touch screen display allows for easy user navigation through icon based menus and multiple language options.
- A microprocessor-based controller monitors system performance through an LCD touch screen display and provides production data and reporting, including error detection and cycle count for improved reliability.
- Data interface allows systems monitoring and an asset tracking option to maximize system performance.
- Utilizes the PAT system electronic interface option to optimally integrate the PAT system to a robot for a completely automated manufacturing process.
- Alternative Power, Fuel & Energy
- Appliance & Climate Control
- Banking & Office Systems
- Computer & Telecommunications
- Consumer Electronics
- Gaming & Vending Systems
- Industrial Equipment
- Lighting, Signs & Displays
- Power Generation
More information? Contact IBS Electronics, Inc.
IBS ELECTRONICS, INC
3506-D, Lake Center Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92704
IBS Electronics was established in 1980 in Southern California. IBS Electronics is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified authorized franchise distributor and a global leader in the delivery of innovative electronic components and logistic solutions.