Ametherm has engineered new inrush current limiters to expand their already successful MS35 series providing ground breaking solutions for air conditioning systems and heat pumps. Both the MS35 10018D and MS35 3R725 are now available from IBS Electronics Group. View specifications and data sheets below.
Part Number: MS35 10018D
Part Number: MS35 3R725
Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Load table and NTC Thermistors needed:
Ametherm is the leading manufacturer of inrush current limiters (ICL) and Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC) thermistors for temperature compensation and control. Established in 1994 and headquartered in Carson City, Nevada, Ametherm is globally recognized for superior thermistor engineering and temperature control solutions. Their manufacturing facility processes raw materials such as copper, manganese, cobalt, and nickel into substrate materials that protect AC motors, power supplies, and amplifiers.
Ametherm’s circuit protection thermistors deliver through innovative design and quality. Thermistors are used in temperature compensation, voltage regulations, circuit protection, time delay, and volume control. Other thermistor applications are prominent in the medical (Power supplies, MRI), industrial, automotive (1/3 HP to 3.0 HP range), HVAC, and aerospace industries. These make Ametherm thermistors highly versatile electronic components.
Given Ametherm’s extensive product list, they’re able to provide unique and customized solutions to exceed the requirements of their customers applications.
Ametherm Products Include:
Inrush Current ProductsInrush Current Limiters
Industrial High Current MM35-Din Series
AS Series Inrush Current Limiters
- Standard – Inrush Current Limiters
- RTI Surge Gard Inrush Current Limiters
- bigAMP – Inrush Current Limiters
- MS35 Inrush Current Limiters
- miniAMP – Inrush Current Limiters
- Inrush Current Limiters – UL & CSA
- Inrush PTC Thermistor
- MegaSurge Series Inrush Current Limiter
- Full Line of Inrush Current Limiters
Sensing Thermistor Products:
- NTC Thermistor – Probe Assembly with Ring Lug
- NTC Thermistors – Probe Assembly with Threaded Hex Nut
- NTC Thermistors – Probe Assembly with Hex Nut & Tip
- NTC Thermistors – Probe Assembly with Epoxy
- NTC Thermistors – Probe Assembly with Steel Housing
- NTC Thermistors – Glass Encapsulated DG Series
- End Band Surface Mount Thermistor
- Surface Mount Thermistors
- Accu-Curve Prevision Interchangeable Thermistors
- Disc and Chip NTC Thermistors
IBS Electronics was established in 1980 in Southern California. IBS Electronics is an ISO 9001:2015 & AS9120B certified authorized franchise distributor and a global leader in the delivery of innovative electronic components and logistic solutions.