Diotec Semiconductor is a worldwide renowned manufacturer that was founded in Heitersheim, Germany back in 1973, where they produced diodes and rectifiers for the European market. Since then, Diotec has grown into the position where they are now renowned worldwide for the manufacturing of their semiconductor diodes and rectifiers, expanding into China, India, and Slovenia. No matter the product, be it a silicon wafer or a finished chip, Diotec hangs their hat on the fact that they produce, assemble, and test all their equipment through every step of the process.
Diotec prides themselves on providing smart devices for smart applications for their customers that can be seen in a whole host of different industries and sectors.
SMART DEVICES FOR SMART APPLICATIONS
- Energy Supply: Diotec Semiconductor is able to boost your power generation while lowering procurement costs.
- Automation/Drives: Using Diotec Semiconductor solutions for your automation applications often results in higher performance paired with lower costs.
- Automotive: With higher demands are made on stress immunity, temperature, and certified quality, Diotec offers numerous parts for exterior applications such as battery management, lighting, mirrors, and windscreen wipers. Furthermore, functions ranging from heating, blinking, or positioning use the following Diotec products: Free Wheeling Diodes, Current Limiting Diodes, TVS Diodes, and Schottky Diodes.
- Industry 4.0: Diotec Semiconductor uses their products to power their customers into the future through “smart” supply chain processes.
- Smart Home: Diotec offers smart semiconductor solutions for your smart home.
- Lighting: Allow Diotec Semiconductor to light up all aspects of your life with their unique product line.
- Appliances: Maximize longevity, durability, and performance to improve customer satisfaction while improving lifetime expectancy.
- Electric Mobility: Diotec products are high in electric mobility, allowing for their applications to be far more widespread present in a whole host of different industries.
One of the many things that separates Diotec from their competitors is their vast selection of products, as Diotec produces semiconductor devices such as standard rectifiers, fast/ultrafast rectifiers, Zener Diodes, Schottky Diodes, HV Diodes, and TVS Diodes. Diotec prides itself on their products ability to thrive no matter whether they are applied in Axial Lead Version or SMD Outline, or to Power Packages or Customized Solutions. Some of Diotec’s most notable products are listed below:
- Standard Recovery Rectifiers — 50/60 Hz Rectification, polarity protection
- Fast Recovery Rectifiers — Rectification of medium frequencies
- Ultrafast Recovery Rectifiers — 50ns < trr < 100ns; rectification of high frequency
- Superfast Recovery Rectifiers — 15ns < trr < 75ns; rectification of high frequencies
- Schottky Barrier Diode — Output rectification, polarity protection
- Zener Diodes — Voltage stabilization
- Transient Voltage Suppressor Diodes — Overvoltage protection
- Current Limiting Diode — Constant current source
- Small Signal Diodes — Signal processing
- Bridge Rectifiers, Single Phase — Single phase input rectification
- Bridge Rectifiers, 3 Phase — Three phase input rectification
- High Voltage Rectifiers — Rectification of high voltages
- Arrays — Combination of diodes in SIL package
- Bipolar Transistors — Control and signal processing
- Field Effect Transistors — Control and signal processing
- Diacs —Trigger diodes
With an unwavering commitment to innovation and constantly seeking ways to better to improve, Diotec is determined to provide their services for whatever an organization needs. An example of their unique product design can be seen in how their products are often smaller and carry less weight, yet able to produce more power than their competitors. In addition to their standard catalog offerings, Diotec is capable of adapting on the fly and providing custom product solutions such as parametric solutions, the configuration of leads, and whatever else their clientele may need with the capacity and capability to meet such orders.
With product versatility and an expertise with designs for major markets such as communications, consumer, core storage, computing, display technologies, and connectivity, Diotec is able to supply valuable and critical solutions for the switching, timing, bridging, and conditioning of the high-speed signals that are required to sustain the ever evolving and in demand applications for speed/bandwidth applications that range from computers, embedded systems, digital video, telecom, networking, server, storage, ultra-mobilities, and wireless technologies.
IBS Electronics is a low-cost distributor of Diotec Semiconductor products. We operate a highly effective global sourcing network with offices in Asia, Europe, and the Americas and can deliver to your project anywhere in the world. As an ISO 9001:2008 distributor, we create an integrated supply chain with our customers and suppliers, becoming a seamless extension of their operations.