Due to their simplicity of usage, modular jacks are frequently used throughout the world. They offer a low-cost alternative to interconnecting wiring of electronic devices for use in many different sectors, such as data and telecommunications, computer networks, and business applications. Modular connectors are now used in a variety of systems today, including development boards, industrial controls, motion control, smart lighting, and more.
Amtek’s broad range of Modular Jacks offer exceptional performance for data and high-speed networking applications in addition to consumer, medical, and industrial applications.
With specialty jacks like high-speed and modular jack/USB combo connectors available, the product range is supported by a broad selection of regular jacks, jacks with magnetics, and ganged jacks. Additionally, to Integrat Magnetic Jacks that support PoE (Power Over Ethernet) and Modular Jacks that support Cat3, Cat5 and 10G.
The high-speed connectors can transmit data at speeds of 5 GB up to 10 GB. All Amtek modular jacks comply with RoHS and have UL certification.
- Complies with IEEE standards and all 10/100 Ethernet specifications including 350uH with 8mA DC bias
- Integrated Mag-modular design provides higher reliability
- PCB (Print Circuit Board) space saving
- Assorted color LLEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) option available
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- RoHS compliant
- Housing: Thermoplastic PBT+30%GF UL94V0 rated
- Contact: Phosphor Bronze(C5191)
- Content area Gold plated
- Input Terminal: Brass(C2680)
- Metal shielding: Copper alloy with Nickel plated(C2680),
- High Speed Data Center Equipment
- Home and Office Computer Equipment
- Advanced Automation Equipment
To have our engineers recommend the ideal RJ plugs and jacks for your application, get in touch with IBS Electronics at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form at https://www.ibselectronics.com/contact-us/.
About IBS Electronics
IBS Electronics is a reputable international distributor of semiconductors and electrical components that focuses on offering cost-effective cross alternatives to Tier 1 brands. By applying ISO 9001:2015, AS9120B, and AS6081 protocols, we are committed to offering customized logistical solutions that will simplify your supply chain and guarantee quality so that we can consistently deliver high-quality products and services that go beyond for our clients. With offices throughout 100 nations, the business has its headquarters in Southern California. To learn more about IBS, visit our website at www.ibselectronics.com for more information about our services.